Receive a $100 spa credit at Longitude 131 when you book Urban to Outback Adventure with Swain Destinations.
Travel from the most livable city in the world, Melbourne, to Australia’s iconic Outback.
Start your journey in Mornington Peninsula before heading to Melbourne where you will explore this wonderful city. Next, head to Uluru (Ayers Rock) to marvel at the outback landscape and enjoy the extravagant Longitude 131. Relax at Spa Kinara where you will receive a $100 spa credit upon booking. A physical and spiritual refuge, Spa Kinara unites body and soul under the gaze of the nation’s sovereign natural icon, Uluru. Enjoy a rail adventure on the luxurious Ghan Train through Darwin before ending your stay in the Mary River Wetlands continuing to explore the rugged outback of Australia’s Northern Territory.
* Prices are per person, twin/double share in USD. Price subject to change and availability; please contact us for details.
From $11,065 *
Departing May 1 thru Nov 30, 2019, 14 nights
Mornington Peninsula → Melbourne
From the most livable city of Melbourne to Australia’s Outback, enjoy this urban to outback adventure through Australia.
Travel from the most livable city in the world, Melbourne, to one of the most iconic outbacks, the Northern Territory.
- Limit one credit per booking
- Cannot be combined with another promotion
- Cannot be redeemed for cash value
- Must book by July 31, 2019
- Lead price based on low season travel, and subject to availability
- Pricing may increase over Holiday and special event periods and may not be reflected in the price