Come aboard and explore by train the diverse and cultural beauty of Germany with ease, comfort, and confidence.
Deutsche Bahn, Germany’s national rail network, offers on-time efficiency, city center to city center service and modern amenities. Rail Europe’s many rail pass, ticket and city transportation options afford you the opportunity to discover all corners of this central European nation.
Special Offer: German Rail Pass Autumn Promotion
Valid for travel October 1 – January 31, 2019Valid on Adult, Youth, and Twin Passes only
- 10% off German rail pass flexi 3 days within 1 month and 3 days consecutive
- 20% off German rail pass flexi 7 days within 1 month and 7 days consecutive
- Extensive travel on the national rail network of Germany
- Available in 1st- and 2nd-class
- Discounts for Youth travelers 12 to 27 years old
- Discounts for two people traveling together – Twin Pass
- Up to two children (ages 6-11) travel for free with an accompanying adult
- Children under six always travel for free (when sharing accommodations)
- Valid for train travel to Salzburg (Austria), Basel Bad (Switzerland), Brussels (Belgium), and various cities in Italy
ICE, Inter-City Express, is the premier high-speed train that connects all major cities in Germany. Travel in state-of-the-art luxury as you are whisked along landscapes dotted with romantic medieval castles and through dense forests that look as if they jumped off the pages of a Grimm’s fairytale.
Experience ICE’s first-class accommodations, complete with spacious seating, attentive service, and complimentary refreshments on select trains. While on board, be sure to enjoy a meal in the ICE Bordrestaurant where you can select from a menu featuring regional specialties and fine wines. View the passing scenery through expansive windows or relax by taking advantage of individual audio and visual services. Either way you will be well-rested upon arrival at your new destination.
Come aboard…and create memories to last a lifetime!