On and off the beaten track, you are sure to discover some amazing sights and activities.
- Kangaroos, wallabies, platypus, koalas, wombats, Tasmanian Devils and more! It's easy to catch up with these amazing animals at sanctuaries around the country. On Kangaroo Island, South Australia, "go bush" and see animals and birds in the wild.
- Sun-scorched and remarkable, Australia's vast Outback is a thrill to see. At Red Centre witness sunrise and sunset on magnificent Uluru (Ayers Rock), hike spectacular Kings Canyon and see the incredible Olgas rock formations. You'll learn about the fascinating indigenous culture along the way.
- Geysers, mud pools and sulphur pools will amaze you in the geo-thermal capital of Rotorua, New Zealand. Enjoy a mud bath or swim in the natural hot pools. You'll see steam rising all around town in this unusual city! It's also the center for Maori culture, renowned for its trout fishing, fly fishing and kiwi fruit farming and trails for walking and mountain biking.
- Ride a camel on Cable Beach before discovering dinosaur footprints and rock paintings in the Kimberly region of northwestern Australia. Camp and explore the gorges and rock formations by 4 wheel drive.
- Take a break and sample award winning wines in tasting rooms at an array of wineries and boutique vintners. Some of the best are in Marlborough and Hawke's Bay, New Zealand; the Barossa, Yarra and Hunter Valleys and Margaret River area of Australia.
- The rainforest meets the reef at Cape Tribulation in Daintree National Park, Queensland. See the world's oldest rainforest meet the turquoise waters of the Great Barrier Reef – a unique eco phenomenon. Take a jet boat out to a reef viewing platform to see this underwater wonder or explore the rainforest within the Wet Tropics World Heritage Area.
- Bungee jump in the land where it was invented! New Zealand is a leader in outdoor activities with Queenstown on the South Island the center of it all. Combine the agreeable climate, natural beauty and lack of natural predators and you have an outdoor adventure paradise. Trekking, birding, bungee, jet boating, rafting, climbing, caving, canyoning, skydiving – the list goes on and on with world class facilities available for every adventure.
Get ready for the time of your life in Australia and New Zealand! Combine the beautiful landscapes with intriguing cultures, rare wildlife and more adventure activities than you can imagine for a fabulous and enriching vacation!