Book by February 22, 2019, and save 20% off Select BritRail Passes.
Choose from the following BritRail Pass products in 1st and 2nd class:
- BritRail Pass – valid for rail travel within England, Scotland & Wales.
- BritRail England Pass – valid for rail travel within England only
- BritRail South West Pass – rail from/to London, within the southwest part of England and parts of Wales
- BritRail Spirit of Scotland Pass – valid for travel within the national rail network of Scotland.
Choose from a wide range of validities, from just three days to one full month. Flexibility at its finest. In need of a specific train? Reserve locally at no cost!
Additional BritRail Discounted Offers:
Valid for travel through February 28, 2018.
- BritRail Family Pass: for each adult or senior traveler, one child (ages 5 to 15) travels free (not applicable with the Saver Pass)
- Child rates available for children ages 5 to 15 years old
- Children under the age of 5 travel for free when they share a seat with an adult
- Saver Pass for three or more adults traveling together
Add value & convenience to your vacation by pre-booking local transportation and sightseeing tours:
- London Visitor Oyster Card – From $24
- The Original London Sightseeing Bus Tour with River Cruise – From $45
- City Sightseeing Edinburgh Hop-on/Hop-off Tour – From $21
- Loch Ness & The Scottish Highlands Tour – From $67
- Glasgow West End Whisky Tour – From $70
- Cardiff Castle Connoisseur Tour – From $37