Whether you’re ready to take back your 2020 vacations or plan for next year’s getaway, Club Med’s top-rated all-inclusive resorts are reopening in time to provide with safe and unforgettable experiences and, at the best rates!
Make up for your 2020 summer with a sunny getaway at your favorite family & beach resorts during the fall, winter or even the spring. And enjoy great savings and flexibility!
(1) Sample price is per adult, based on a 7-night stay on double occupancy in a Superior category room at Club Med Punta Cana, Dominican Republic, for a departure on November 14 , 2020 from Montreal or Toronto, flights and transfers to/from the resort included. Guests must book a 1-night stay to qualify. Valid for new individual bookings only for select travel dates with check-in on or after August 29, 2020 and check-out on or before May 1, 2021 and must be booked by November 3, 2020. Subject to capacity control and may increase at any time.
(2) Free checked luggage: One luggage per person is free, when flights are purchased with Club Med for Air Canada, Westjet and Air Transat to the Club Med destinations in Mexico, the Caribbean and Florida. Must respect the airline company’s luggage policy. This offer is not valid for Westjet flights to Fort Lauderdale.
(3) Kids under 4 Stay Free: Children aged under 4 years stay for free at our family destinations (exclusion for Holiday weeks: children 3 years stay at 50% of the adult price). Children aged 4-11 years stay at 50% off adult price at select family resorts. Children aged 12-15 years stay at 20% off adult price at select family resorts. For flights that are booked through Club Med, tickets for children must be paid for by the client. Children who are eligible to stay for free must be lodged in the same room as the adults who are paying for their stay, or in a connecting room. Blackout dates apply. Costs associated with Baby & Petit Club Med are at full day rate during entire stay booked.
(4) No Single Supplement: Offer available only at Club Med Cancun Yucatan, Mexico; Ixtapa Pacific, Mexico; Sandpiper Bay, Florida; Columbus Isle, Bahamas; Punta Cana, Dominican Republic, Michès Playa Esmeralda, Dominican Republic and Turkoise, Turks & Caicos. Valid for new individual bookings only for select travel dates. Blackout dates apply.
(5) Free Cancellations: For new bookings made on or after May 18th 2020, on the following resorts: Punta Cana, Dominican Republic; Cancun Yucatan, Mexico; Ixtapa Pacific, Mexico; Sandpiper Bay, Florida, USA; Turkoise, Turks and Caicos; Michès Playa Esmeralda, Dominican Republic; Caravelle, Guadeloupe; Buccaneer's Creek, Martinique; and Columbus Isle, Bahamas, cancel for free up to 15 days prior to departure and receive a full refund on the land portion of your stay (refund excludes membership fees and optional insurance).
Up to 15 days prior to departure for stays on and prior to July 2nd 2020 (100% charge if 14 or less)
Up to 61 days prior to departure for stays starting July 3rd 2020 (25% charge if cancellation between 60 & 31 days. 50% charge if cancellation between 30 & 15 days. 100% if 14 or less)
Up to 91 days prior to departure for 2021 Holiday weeks (including but not limited to Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year's, Presidents' Day, Easter, Passover and other weeks) (100% charge if 91 or less).
(6) What is covered?
In case of illness related to COVID-19, all healthcare expenses during your stay are covered: medical expenses in case of hospitalization, medical visit, COVID-19 test, as well as transportation costs to testing facilities.
In case of hospitalization, coverage includes: housing cost for companion, accompaniment of children and medical evacuation if the situation requires it.
In case of quarantine: the assistance center will organize housing along with the Resort and medical personnel.
If you miss your intended flight: the assistance center will take charge and organize a new return flight following the sanitary requirements established by the health team.
Cost coverage in the event of Illness (including COVID disease) includes:
Medical expenses abroad until 75 000 € incl. tax / beneficiary,
Advance on hospitalization costs incurred abroad until €75,000 incl. tax per beneficiary,
The cost of an extended stay at the hotel: € 80 per night incl. tax and € 150 incl. tax for a family / 10 nights maximum,
Medical evacuation and repatriation following accident and/or illness according to the decision of the Medical Board of Europ Assistance,
Repatriation of the mortal remains in case of death.
What is not covered by the program?
Consequences of global COVID situations in the country where the resort is located, such as:
1. Border lockdown: per region/ per city/ airport closure/ flight cancelation/ Resort closure…
2. Interruption of stay: following the declaration of State of Emergency
3. Quarantine: at the destination without being sick.
A certificate of insurance confirming coverage of medical expenses in case of sickness including COVID-19 can be provided upon request in order to enter a country or to obtain a travel visa. Please note that from July 1st, the certificate of insurance is requested by: French Polynesia, Israel, Ukraine, Lebanon, Cambodia, Turks & Caicos.
This Assistance Agreement constitutes the general conditions of the contract concluded between EUROP ASSISTANCE, a business governed by the Insurance Code, and CLUB MEDITERRANEE, on behalf of its clients. It specifies the content of and the limits on the services to be provided by EUROP ASSISTANCE for CLUB MEDITERRANEE clients. The Assistance is provided by EUROP ASSISTANCE, and not by Club Med®. Any enrollment in Club Med®, or through the intermediary of a travel agent, makes the G.M® eligible for EUROP ASSISTANCE services, which cover assistance for persons. Applicable only to Canadian members (G.Ms®) who are Canadian residents and have booked and paid for their trip in Canada. This coverage supercedes any previously existing coverage and is subject to change without notice. A complete description of coverage is available upon request, and also in the Basic Insurance document you will receive by electronic mail before departure if you made a reservation. Call your Travel Agent for more details.
General Conditions: Blackout dates apply, including holidays and other dates. Offer requires a 1-night minimum stay (7-night minimum for Columbus Isle). Available at select resorts. Offer is subject to capacity control and may increase or be withdrawn at any time. For Turkoise all guests must be 18 years old and older. For Columbus Isle, all guests must be 2 years old and older. Prices include the GST and PST. Club Med is not responsible for errors or omissions. Club Med Membership fees of $60 per adult and $30 per child are additional. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Québec permit.