Crown passengers will enjoy a variety of special features plus the many services of Personal Choice Cruising -- enabling passengers to customize their cruise experience with a myriad of dining, entertainment and activity options. Below are some of the accommodation features Crown Princess has to offer:
- Accommodates 3,080 passengers
- Nearly 900 staterooms have private balconies (80 percent of all outside cabins)
- An entire deck of mini-suites
In addition to three dining rooms onboard which feature full service breakfast, lunch and dinner, Crown Princess also features several other eateries to offer passengers many choices for their dining pleasure. Our Princess chefs are true culinary artists who insist on serving the very finest cuisine - and it shows. Our entire fleet has been inducted into the prestigious Chaine des Rotisseurs gastronomic society. Each chef's menu is creative and the selections change every day. Pair that with impeccable service and you're in for an unforgettable gourmet experience. There are three main dining rooms (one traditional, two anytime).
Dramatic piazza-style atrium featuring casual dining venues in a street cafe environment of the atrium - including an International Cafe serving a rotating menu throughout the day, and a wine and seafood bar.
Other dining choices include:
- Caribbean-themed Cafe Caribe featuring local specialties
- Two specialty restaurants - an expanded top-of-ship Sabatini's Italian Restaurant and the new Crown Grill (steak & seafood)
- Outdoor hamburger and hot dog grill, pizzeria and ice cream bar
And of course there is 24-hour room service and afternoon tea each day along with the Ultimate Balcony dining for breakfast and/or dinner for a nominal charge to really enjoy an intimate dining experience. The Ultimate Balcony dining highlights include:
- The package includes one cocktail per person to enjoy in their stateroom/suite, served by the bell boy.
- In-suite flower arrangement
- Delicious four-course meal, featuring cooked-to-order lobster tail
- 1/2 bottle Champagne
- 8'' x 10'' professional portrait taken from the passenger's balcony
May be either ordered onboard by contacting the bell boy or pre-purchased
When is a cruise an opportunity to enrich? When it's a Princess cruise. This ship offers area lectures, art exhibits and classes taught by local experts. The many activities onboard our ships are designed to stimulate, educate, entertain, inspire and sweat - not necessarily in that order. But, you can be sure we'll do our best to cover all the bases. And from art auctions to virtual golf, this ship is loaded with fun things to do.
- 300 square foot Movies Under the Stars outdoor movie theater
- Wedding chapel featuring wedding-at-sea program officiated by the ship's captain
- Dedicated conference center/meeting rooms
- ScholarShip@Sea enrichment program
- World-class art collection, gallery and auctions
- Nine-hole putting course and golf simulator and two digital golf simulators
- Wrap-around promenade deck
- Four pools - including one swim-against-the current pool
- Sports court and jogging track
- Asian-themed Lotus spa with ocean-view gym
- A wide variety of bars and lounges, including a cigar lounge
- Three unique show lounges
- Expansive child and teen centers
- 24-hour Internet Cafe
- Skywalkers nightclub and observation lounge featuring commanding views over the aft of the ship
- Easy wheelchair access staterooms and most public areas
- Currency Exchange Machine - cash for cash only (with a limit of $500 per transaction)
Our ship's Hot Spots are just that - sizzling! They vary depending upon the ship and feature dazzling casinos, our Movies Under The Stars outdoor theater, night clubs, dance floors and more.
- Gatsby's Casino - One of the largest casinos afloat
- Explorers Lounge (nightclub-style performances)
- Skywalkers Nightclub (15 decks above the sea)
- Club Fusion
The Princess Youth and Teen Programs feature onboard clubs, each with activities designed for their specific age range:
- Princess Pelicans - 3 to 7 years old
- Shockwaves - 8 to 12 years old
- Remix - 13 to 17 years old
Registered participants are required to participate in the program designated for their age.
Princess has partnered with the California Science Center to deliver exclusive, fun and exciting science programming. Youth passengers ages 3 to 12 can build rollercoasters, dissect squid, learn about astronomy and space, conduct science experiments and much more.
Youth and Teen Programs - Yoga for Kids and Teens
In another industry first, Princess will introduce yoga to kids and teens in a fun and imaginative way, while promoting exercise in a positive environment. With the worldwide popularity and widely known benefits of yoga, Princess brings this mind and body exercise to kids and teens ages three to 17.
The program promotes building coordination, breathing, balance and emotional strength with an element of play incorporating music, chants and singing. With yoga mats provided, kids can participate in a variety of yoga animal poses from Downward Dog to Cat and Mouse. Classes are complimentary and a currently rolling out fleet wide in the onboard youth and teen centers. Classes range from 30 minutes to one hour and parents are welcome to participate.
Special Services are gifts, flowers, celebration and stateroom food and beverage packages which are available for purchase in advance of sailing. For more information or to place an order, please call your travel agent.
All Princess ships carry a staff of qualified, dedicated professionals and facilities with equipment suited to the practice of medicine in the maritime environment. Princess Cruises is not a healthcare provider and is not liable for any act or omission of doctors, nurses or other providers of service or those under their orders with respect to the treatment, advice, care or services of any kind given by such persons to any passenger. Provision of medical services on board is at the discretion of the Fleet Medical Department. Any special attention such as medicine storage, oxygen or other services must be reviewed prior to boarding. Any special medical services, i.e. injections, blood tests, or other lab work must be requested in advance.