May 2017 | By Celebrity Cruises |
Bruschetta is an antipasto from Italy consisting of grilled bread rubbed with garlic and topped with olive oil and salt.
- 1 oz. sliced Pepperoncini, diced, seedless
- 1 oz. Piquillo pepper, diced
- 1 oz. Boursin, room temperature
- 2 slices Ciabatta, toasted/grilled
- 1 tbsp. Tapenade
- 1 tsp. Olive oil
- 1 tsp. chopped Parsley
- 1 qt. Kalamata olives (Rinsed 3 times in cold water)
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 2 lemons, juice and zest
- 2 bunches chopped parsley
- ¼ cup olive oil
Place all ingredients in robot coupe and pulse until slightly smooth.
Start with pre toasted and grill-marked crostini, 2 slices. Spread herb cheese (Boursin) on toast. Put tapenade on top of cheese in “Z” pattern covering most of the bread On top of tapenade place red peppers and pepperoncini in an assorted pattern, enough to still show tapenade and cheese. Plate, and garnish with flat leaf parsley and extra virgin olive oil.